Monday, May 19, 2008

ok so..

Ok so, honestly if i plan on anything it never happens. This in itself is not a bad thing, just something i have to remember so i dont get soo attached. So i was supposed to be living in this house and what not. Even cleaned it, moved in and was getting it ready for my other roommate. Well needless to say the family changed their minds last minute and now we must move. haha I cant help but laugh. So im looking for a new place, but im not worried about finding one so it will be ok.

hmm.. lets see. In a week I will leaving for memphis for orientation for my internship this summer. Im excited and nervous. It will be a true learning experience. But luckily my friend Kendra will be there with me.

So anyway, I feel as though my faith is being tested these days. What with the house and with people i am coming into contact with recently. I know in my heart that everything will work out whether i realize it or not. I feel as though it is time to open up and just see what happens. I mean I wont know anything unless i try. Its just hard to think that it wont be mutual, but what I have to remember is God is in control and His plan is perfect. He knows whats best and I honestly want to do His will. I just pray he be in His will for me. So yeah.. God is in control.

Well, I take the GRE tomorrow. Kinda scary! But it will be ok. If I need to take it over I at least have time so all is well!

Anyway.. im off to workout, clean, and eat. Keep on praying!

No comments: