Tuesday, April 8, 2008

changes

Things in my life are changing, rather rapidly in fact.

To name a few:
1. I will graduate December 13, 2008, Lord willing.
a. Which involves taking the Senior Exit Exam, applying for Graduation, and finishing my Senior Cummulative Project.
2. I will be moving into the Champ's house.
3. Working at my first real job as an intern this summer at Youth Villages.
4. I will be taking the GRE.
5. Applying for jobs.
6. Figuring out where I want to live.
7. Figuring out how to work in another confusing factor into the ever changing equation.

I am still in awe that I can seriously graduate in Dec of 2008. I never dreamed that was possible. Though all these things may be minor to you, they have been on my mind, and frankly I have been unable to even process them. When big decisions need to be made, while I usually tend to go with my gut instincts, that does not keep me from serious processing. I don't wanna rush into anything. I want to make sure that the conclusion I come to is in alignment with God's will for me. Sometimes this is a very hard thing to do/know. I finally feel comfortable with graduating early. Though I have NO IDEA what is going to happen from now until then, I am at peace. I know that as long as I stay close to God and continue to seek Him, He will not leave me, and His Spirit will lead me in the direction He knows is best. I just pray I don't fight Him too much, on any matter even if it hurts. He luckily can see the whole picture whereas I can only see so far in front of my face. There are so many things to think about and really worry about, but really I cannot do anything about them now. The only thing I can do is continue on like am, doing the best I can, and taking it all one day at a time. So if you ask me what my plans are, honestly, I don't know. I know that I have goals and hopes of what I want and where I want to be, but truly God will be the judge of all of that, and I will continue to trust/pray and have peace/hope/faith in Him who knows what is best for me and my life. I pray that I will be able to share this all with someone special someday.

So many things to think about, but I won't. That only makes me worry and doubt. Changes are happening around me, to me, and I will go along with the flow holding true to myself and my faith. My Psych. teachers always say, "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere." So true!

Anyway, I am not sure as to the purpose of this post, but to let everyone(really just my fam since you guys are the only ones that read it!) know what's new in my life. Keep praying, interceding for one another is very important! What's new with everyone else?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You may think you don't have it all figured out...but you really do! You really do have it right, you know, and I am so proud of YOU! love you MOM