Wednesday, April 2, 2008

drama drama drama

I am sick of drama! Why cant we all just get along? haha if only! The simplest of things always seem to get turned into huge ordeals and I dont know how! oh well..

So the Willow retreat is this weekend and it will prove to be an interesting one to say the least! Luckily I will leaving for part of the day Sat. to go canoeing with the GW group from home and Im so excited about that. Partially because I havent seen or hung out with my parents in a long time. I just feel like I should be there and I really want to be there. I need a break from my life sometimes too! So yeah anyway, maybe I can get someone else to go as well! =)

All in all im sure it will turn out fine, just the days leading up to it all just dont seem worth it and makes me dread the whole thing. But I have faith that it will work out! Should be a busy weekend luckily i dont have a really rough week next week!

Oh and I get to move into the Champ's house(the house where we have all our group activities) in May which I am totally excited about! Its a house rooms are huge, full kitchen, cheap rent. It looks like an old persons house but maybe we can fix that up! =)

Anyway, life is going pretty good overall.... Im so thankful for that! God bless!

No comments: