Wednesday, February 27, 2008

guess what

God is good all the time! =)


and I will tell you why.....

Its been snowing since last night, my test got canceled, my classes were canceled, and my prayers were answered yesterday. My family and friends are amazing. School is going well. I have food in the kitchen. A heater that works along with a car with heat and four-wheel drive that works. Money to pay bills and eat out with friends(tho I really need to cut back). The ability to do a hard core workout and not keel over and die. The ability to draw and even be sought out for it. Plenty of clothes. A Bible at arms reach, and the freedom to choose any Congregation to worship with and become a part of. How awesome is that, and these things are not even half of what I have been given.

The next time I think about complaining or thinking anything negative I will have to look back at this and remind myself, why.. what are you doing/thinking!?

GOD is GOOD all the time! Thank you Lord!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no fare, I want snow... we might have some this weekend, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I look forward to seeing you in a couple days.

Anonymous said...

ok, so, by "fare" I really am testing your ability with spelling. I assume that "fair" would be the more appropriate spelling for the sentence, but its your call.

Rebecca said...

I love your post! We are so blessed. It is good to stop sometimes and remember that!