Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ahhhhhhhhh...

Ok, so here is something about myself that drives me insane! --I am pulling into my apartment and see a dog with a chain, I thought one of the neighbors just had him chained up so he could run a while outside. So as im puting my key in the door the dog runs over a little skittish like and I realize he must have gotten lose from wherever he was chained up. So I call him over and he is really sweet (a little nervous) but let me pet him and check his collar. No name tag. AHHH! I wish people would put name tag on their pets. It just broke my heart. So I called the animal shelter in town to see if anyone had lost a dog or if I could bring him in so he didn't get killed by a car. No answer. What now? I couldn't stay outside with the dog forever. Still no answer from the shelter. Im totallly heart broken. The poor dog had little scratched on his face and nose. I just wanted to cry. I would have taken him to the shelter and if no one claimed him I would have adopted him. SERIOUSLY I would have. He ran off the the other apartments a little while ago and I wish I had a house where I could have taken care of him til he could be taken to the shelter. Man it just breaks my heart that he is running around with a huge chain. He could get stuck or run over or something. I hate being tender hearted! So I will now try to push the feelings out of my mind until I forget about it. I tried to help, but I probably could have done better.

Anyway, these past few days have not been the greatest of days. I am so busy with school and sorority and church and friend stuff, I am ready for Thanksgiving! Everyone cant believe how fast its come and I cant believe it hasnt come sooner! Anyway, I will stop my ranting.. I am off to do some laundry and maybe clean my room, or maybe just watch some movies! =) Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I know exactly how you feel. That's why I can't watch animal movies. I'm sure he'll be ok. He at least found someone who loved him for a little while.

Katie said...

Someone needs to post again...:)